Over 250 tantalizing,whole foods recipes for vibrant health and disease prevention.
Food is powerful medicine and whole foods, or foods in their natural unrefined forms, offer us vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that prevent diseases and create a state of balance and health within us.
Nutritionist Tom Malterre and Chef Alissa Segersten understand that food can be both healing and delicious and in THE WHOLE LIFE NUTRITION COOKBOOK they provide information on the importance of living a whole food lifestyle, and how to transition into one. Readers will learn to prepare foods that promote optimal health, prevent disease, and energize the body. With over 250 delicious, nourishing recipes-all gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free-readers will discover amazing, new ways to cook whole grains, fish, poultry, meat and veggies.
THE WHOLE LIFE NUTRITION COOKBOOK includes:
- Evidence-based information on whole foods
- Allergy-free recipes, including ways to adapt your favourite recipes with gluten, dairy or eggs
- A complete guide to stocking your whole foods pantry
- The whole story on the current diet trends and how to adapt them to best serve your individual needs
- The real story behind toxicity in food and avoiding PCBs GMOs and non-organics
- Recipes that any vegan, vegetarian, carnivore or omnivore will love
- Whether serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks or desserts, readers will enjoy their food while healing their immune system, decreasing the inflammation that causes disease, balancing hormones and promoting better overall health.