With Seattle-based writer and editor Allison Williams' unique perspective and advice you can trust, MOON SEATTLE has everything you need to know about the Emerald City.
Experience the Life of the City
Seattle is a world-class metropolis that hasn't outgrown its youthful exuberance. Take in the creative energy, innovative spirit, and optimism of the city with MOON SEATTLE.
The MOON SEATTLE travel guidebook features:
* Local author and reporter Allison Williams shares her expert perspective on her adopted city
* Full-color guidebooks with striking and useful photos
* Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps
* Detailed itineraries, all accessible by public transit, as well as day trips outside the city: Best of Seattle (4 Days), Seattle with Kids (3 Days), A Rainy Day in Seattle, Best of Tech, Bainbridge Island, Mt. Rainier
* Guided walks through the liveliest neighborhoods, including Downtown and Pioneer Square, Capitol Hill, and Ballardand suggestions on where to eat, drink, and play nearby
* Strategic advice on the best ways to see iconic sights, including the top places to take in the view, get drinks, or people-watch
* Activities and trip ideas for every traveler, such as exploring Seattles unique coffee culture, sampling some of the countrys best craft beer, listening to live music, visiting beautiful museums, shopping downtown, tasting seafood fresh from the Pacific, and enjoying the city skyline
* Accurate and up-to-date background information on the landscape, history, culture, and arts
* Helpful tools such as detailed tips on where to stay and an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go, all in a book light enough to fit in your messenger bag
With MOON SEATTLE'S practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Road tripping along the Coast? Test-drive MOON PACIFIC NORTHWEST ROAD TRIP, or MOON PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY ROAD TRIP. Visiting more of the state? Check out MOON WASHINGTON. Want to experience more city life on the West Coast? Try MOON PORTLAND.