Ordering books for Christmas?
Complete your order no later than Monday 11th December to ensure they get to you in time!
Andy Rhodes guides you on an authentic adventure through Space City and its surrounding region in Moon Houston & the Texas Gulf Coast.
Houston is an eclectic epicenter of art, technology, delicious cuisine, and laid-back Southern charm. Discover what makes this city unique with Moon Houston & the Texas Gulf Coast.
What you'll find in Moon Houston & the Texas Gulf Coast:
* Firsthand perspective and expert insight from Texas resident Andy Rhodes
* Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps for navigating independently
* Strategic, flexible itineraries, including a Family Road Trip and Houston's Huge HistoryCurated tips for art and history buffs, road trippers, foodies, and more
* Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
* The top sights and unique ideas for every traveler: Catch some sun in Corpus Christi, or hike through the Piney Woods National Forest. Catch a performance at the Orange Show Monument, or a jam-packed football game with some loyal fans. Sample some of the best barbecue in the South, or explore Houston's plethora of high-end restaurants. Tour the NASA Space Center and world-class museums like the Menil Collection, shop for authentic Texan treats to take home, and find the best spots in town for drinks and dancing
* Thorough background information on the local culture, climate, and more
With Moon Houston & the Gulf Coast's practical tips, myriad activities, and expert local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
Exploring more of the Lone Star State? Try Moon Texas, Moon Austin, San Antonio & the Hill Country, or Moon Dallas & Fort Worth.