This full-color, first edition guide is part of a brand-new series designed for spending one to three days in the top national parks
Whether you're stopping for a day hike or spending a long weekend under the stars, escape to the great outdoors with Moon Best of Yellowstone & Grand Teton. Inside you'll find:
* Easy itineraries for one to three days in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, from an afternoon sighting of Old Faithful, to a hike to Inspiration Point, to a weekend exploring both parks
* The top hikes in Yellowstone and Grand Teton: Whether you're looking to stretch your legs for a couple hours or challenge yourself to an epic trek, you'll find trailheads, detailed trail descriptions, individual maps, mileage, and elevation gains
* Can't-miss experiences: Make it the perfect getaway for you with lists of the best scenic drives, lakes, views, picnic spots, and more. Hike through alpine forests to rushing waterfalls, take a horseback ride to panoramic lakeside views, or catch a glimpse of wild bison, elk, wolves, or bears. Bask in the colorful radiance of Grand Prismatic Spring or stroll the boardwalks along Mammoth Hot Springs.
*Find outdoor recreation suggestions for every season, and discover lesser-known spots for avoiding crowds
* Stunning full-colour photos and maps throughout, plus a full-colour foldout map
* Essential planning tips: Find out when to go, where to stay, and what to pack, plus up-to-date information on entrance fees, reservations, and safety advice
* Know-how from outdoors expert and former park ranger Becky Lomax
Make the most of your adventure with Moon Best of Yellowstone & Grand Teton.
Visiting more of North America's incredible national parks? Try Moon USA National Parks.