This full-color, first edition guide is part of a brand-new series designed for spending one to three days in the top national parks
Whether you're stopping for a day hike or spending a long weekend under the stars, escape to the great outdoors with Moon Best of Yellowstone & Grand Teton. Inside you'll find:
* Easy itineraries for one to three days in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, from an afternoon sighting of Old Faithful, to a hike to Inspiration Point, to a weekend exploring both parks
* The top hikes in Yellowstone and Grand Teton: Whether you're looking to stretch your legs for a couple hours or challenge yourself to an epic trek, you'll find trailheads, detailed trail descriptions, individual maps, mileage, and elevation gains
* Can't-miss experiences: Make it the perfect getaway for you with lists of the best scenic drives, lakes, views, picnic spots, and more. Hike through alpine forests to rushing waterfalls, take a horseback ride to panoramic lakeside views, or catch a glimpse of wild bison, elk, wolves, or bears. Bask in the colorful radiance of Grand Prismatic Spring or stroll the boardwalks along Mammoth Hot Springs. Find outdoor recreation suggestions for every season, and discover lesser-known spots for avoiding crowds
* Stunning full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
* Essential planning tips: Find out when to go, where to stay, and what to pack, plus up-to-date information on entrance fees, reservations, and safety advice
* Know-how from outdoors expert and former park ranger Becky Lomax
Make the most of your adventure with Moon Best of Yellowstone & Grand Teton.
Visiting more of North America's incredible national parks? Try Moon USA National Parks.