Are you applying to - or considering applying to -a police force in England or Wales? If so you will have to take part in the National Police Selection Process. This book contains plenty of preparation exercises to hone your skills and build your confidence before the day.
Are you applying to or considering joining a police force in England or Wales? If so, you will have to take part in the National Police Selection Process.
With hundreds of practice questions and examples of competency based writing, role play exercises and interview questions Succeed at Psychometric Testing: Practice Tests for the National Police Selection Process will maximize your chances of success in your application to join the police force. It can also be useful if you are applying to other services which include a similar style of testing as part of their selection process. Written in a clear and accessible style the book contains:
- Tips and advice on pre-test preparation
- Practice questions, cross-referenced to answers and comprehensive explanations
- Timed tests for Numerical Reasoning and Verbal Logical Reasoning - Ideas for preparation and practice for all competency based tests
- Guidance on what to do on the day of the test
- Further reading and websites