Travel writer and Vietnam resident Dana Filek-Gibson shares her expat perspective on the rich and vibrant city of Hanoi
Your World Your Way!
Explore the soul of Vietnam in this thousand-year-old city of Hanoi with Moon Travel Guides!
What You'll Find in MOON HANOI: * Expert, local author Dana Filek-Gibson shares everything she's learned about this bustling city in her adopted country
* Full-color guidebook with vibrant, helpful photos
* Detailed directions and maps for exploring on your own, including information on Ha Long Bay and Sapa
* Strategic itineraries, such as a Ha Long Bay Cruise and A Long Weekend in Hanoi
* Activities for every traveler: Explore the labyrinthine karsts and limestone caves of Ha Long Bay. Learn about Hanoi's history and heroes at the Temple of Literature and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Soak up the sophisticated energy of Hanoi's art scene and cafe-culture, or go dress-shopping in the city's bustling older neighborhoods. Try a fresh batch of bia hoi, Vietnam's craft beer, or sample the best pho in Vietnam
* Accurate information, including background on the history and culture
* Handy tools such as travel tips, safety information, and an easy to navigate format, all packaged in a book light enough to fit in your carry-on