Local expat Dana Filek-Gibson shares her expert perspective on Ho Chi Minh City, guiding you on a memorable and unique experience.
Your World Your Way!
See why the fast-paced, neon-lit Ho Chi Minh City embodies the future of Vietnam with MOON JO CHI MINH CITY!
What You'll Find in MOON HO CHI MINH CITY:
* Expert, local author Dana Filek-Gibson shares everything she's learned about her bustling adopted hometown
* Full-color guidebook with vibrant, helpful photos
* Detailed directions and maps for exploring on your own, including information on the Cu Chi Tunnels, Tay Ninh, Vung Tau, and the Con Dao Islands
* Itineraries for every trip and budget, including A Long Weekend in Ho Chi Minh City, and Travel to Angkor Wat
* Strategic advice on finding the best accommodations, getting around, and experiencing this cultural hub at its finest
* Activities and trip ideas: Explore the vibrant streets and shops of HCMC. Visit the War Remnants Museum and other historic sights to delve into the city's past. Wander through the multilingual Ben Thanh Market to experience the energy of the city. Sample delicious street food in Northern District 1, representing all the variety southern Vietnam's cuisine has to offer
* Accurate information, including background on the history and culture
* Handy tools such as travel tips, safety information, and an easy to navigate format, all packaged in a book light enough to fit in your carry-on
With MOON HO CHI MINH CITY's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insiders view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.