Ordering books for Christmas?
Complete your order no later than Monday 11th December to ensure they get to you in time!
Your World Your Way!
One of Europe's fastest growing cities, Oslo is a perfect mixture of art, culture, and wilderness. Discover Norway's vibrant capital with MOON OSLO.
What You'll Find in MOON OSLO:
* Expert author David Nikel shares his insights with his adopted hometown Full-color guidebook with vibrant, helpful photos
* Detailed directions and maps for exploring on your ownIn-depth coverage for Downtown Oslo, Frogner & Bygdoy, Grunerlokka, Frognerseteren, Nordmarka, Ostmarka, and Hovedoya
* Strategic advice on finding the best accommodations, getting around, and experiencing Oslo at its finest
* Activities and trip ideas for every traveler: Visit Oslo's Opera House, National Gallery, or Royal Palace to experience the city's art and culture, or tour the Viking Ship Museum to explore Norway's ancient past. Wander the Akerselva Riverwalk, sample some of Oslo's delicious traditional foods, or splurge on one of the city's four Michelin-starred restaurants. Go island hopping by sailboat for a taste of Norway's wilderness within the city limits, or take the metro out to cross-country ski trails surrounding the city
* Accurate information, including background on the landscape, history, and cultureHandy tools such as travel tips, safety information, and an easy to navigate format, all packaged in a book light enough to fit in your carry-on
With MOON OSLO's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.