From the creator of YIDDISH WITH DICK AND JANE and HOW TO RAISE A JEWISH DOG comes this barbed and hilarious "cautionary college guide."
If, like most Americans, you think an Ivy League diploma paves the way to Nobel Prizes, Wall Street riches, and a life of prosperity and happiness, think again. Consider these "distinguished" alumni:
* John Fairbanks (Dartmouth AB, 1946), embezzler
* Amy Bishop (Harvard Ph.D., 1993), mass murderer
* Eliot Spitzer (Princeton BA, 1981; Harvard JD, 1984), disgraced NY governor and patron of prostitutes
* Cardinal Bernard F. Law (Harvard BA, 1952), protector of abusive priests
* Jeffrey Skilling (Harvard MBA, 1979), felonious Enron CEO
* Madison Grant (Yale BA, 1887; Columbia LL.B.), eugenicist
* Ann Coulter (Cornell BA, 1984), professional bully
* Jonah Lehrer (Columbia BA, 2003), plagiarist
* Theodore Kaczynski (Harvard BA, 1962), the Unabomber
In 85 brief profiles of murderers, rapists, racists, cheaters, lying politicians, slavers, oligarchs, war criminals, traitors, forgers, kiddie-porners, and other moral reprobates, MONSTERS OF THE IVY LEAGUE effectively--and entertainingly!--bursts the bubble of America's obsession with elite colleges.