Whether you're hoping to experience authentic cowboy culture, explore part of American history, or soak up the cities' diverse personalities, MOON DALLAS & FORT WORTH provides expert tips for crafting a unique trip.
Moon Travel Guides: Experience the Life of the City! Dallas and Fort Worth are brimming with diverse activities, history, and classic Texan culture. Whether you're looking for honky-tonks, trendy entertainment, or the best chicken-fried steak around, find out what sets "DFW" apart with MOON DALLAS & FORT WORTH.
What You'll Discover in MOON DALLAS & FORT WORTH:
* Local insight from born-and-bred Dallas expert and travel writer Emily Toman
* Full-color, easy-to-use maps and reference photos for navigating independentlyStrategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: The Two-Day Best of Dallas and Fort Worth, Ten Ways to Escape the Texan Sun, and DFW Like a Local
* Focused coverage of notable sights all across Dallas and Fort Worth, the area's best restaurants, nightlife, arts, shopping, and excursions outside the city limits
* Honest advice on finding the right accommodations and the best ways to get around town by car or public transportation
* Activities and ideas for every traveler: Catch a show at the House of Blues, learn how to line dance, or risk a ride on a mechanical bull. Tour landmarks of both cities' infamous outlaw history, or grab a bite from one of Dallas' many food trucks after strolling the Nasher Sculpture Center.
* Escape the heat with a dip in Lake Texoma or a kayak trip down the Trinity River, and find the best margaritas, dancing, and famed Texas steak for a night on the town
* Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and regional vernacular
With MOON DALLAS & FORT WORTH's practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Looking to explore more of the Lone Star State? Try Moon Austin, San Antonio & the Hill Country, or Moon Texas.