Honest advice and essential tools for anyone looking to make a home abroad in Costa Rica, from veteran expat and Costa Rica expert Erin Van Rheenan.
Make Your Move!
In many ways, Costa Rica is an expat paradise - known for its slower pace of life, peaceful and happy people, and raw wilderness. If you've imagined yourself creating a new life abroad, but don't know where to start, Moon Living Abroad in Costa Rica has the honest and practical answers you need.
Moon Living Abroad in Costa Rica provides:
* Practical information on setting up the essentials, including visas, finances, employment, education, and healthcare
* What you need to know about Costa Rica's culture and language before making your move
* Necessary tips on finding a place to live that fits your needs, whether you're a renter or a buyer
* A thorough survey of the best areas to live and why
* A deep exploration of the geography, politics, and environment that defines Costa Rica
* Interviews with other expats who share their personal experiences building successful lives abroad
* Special tips for those with children or pets
* Firsthand insight from someone who's done it all
Moon Living Abroad in Costa Rica provides honest advice and essential tools to create a new life abroad, and make Costa Rica feel like home. Making a life-changing move has never been easier.