The Incredible Blueprint of You
From Darwin's theory of evolution to the sequencing of the human genome, this book takes a comprehensive look at genetics - and reveals untold stories, cutting-edge discoveries and plenty of fascinating science along the way.
In 12 illustrated chapters, Cracking Genetics makes sense of the laws of inheritance, takes a tour of your chromosomes and explores questions including:
- Which genes determine eye colour?
- Could dinosaur DNA be resurrected?
- How does DNA profiling solve cold cases?
- Why does the environment influence gene expression?
- How does human DNA differ from chimp DNA?
- How does natural selection work?
- Could gene editing eradicate disease?
An easy-to-understand guide to some of the most complex and intriguing topics: Cracking Genetics is a must-read for anyone interested in the past, present and future of genetics and how they make up the world as we know it.
Sorry, no results were found.