Simple and stress-free one pan recipes to get fresh, home-cooked food onto the table with the minimum of effort.
Jane Lovett is known and loved for her delicious, original recipes that are always reassuringly fool-proof and deceptively straightforward.
Just One Pan is no exception - packed with over 100 exciting yet totally fuss-free recipes for everything from quick dinners to weekend lunches. This cookbook is bursting with bakes, casseroles, gratins, dhals, frittatas and hearty salads of every description, all of which are made using one pan, pot or dish. You'll be sure to find inspiration for whatever you are in the mood for, alongside Jane's much loved Hints & Tips to help you get ahead in the kitchen.
No more endless washing up, or unnecessary hassle, just quick, achievable yet always impressive recipes to get fantastic and flavourful home-cooked food on the table, whatever the occasion.
* Spinach, Parma Ham & Taleggio Frittata
* Chorizo Sausage, Red Pepper & Mixed Grain Bake
* Posh Fish and (Chunky) Chips
* Mung Bean, Coconut & Spinach Dhal
* Toad in the Veg Patch
* Butternut Squash & Kale Gratin
* Creamy Leek, Potato & Parmesan Chicken Thigh Tray Bake
* No-bake White Chocolate, Ginger & Blueberry Cheesecake
* Rhubard & Pistachio Tarts