This new course from Teach Yourself - the most trusted brand in language learning - teaches learners to communicate with greater confidence and fluency, and to feel at home with Esperanto.
Enjoy Esperanto introduces you to the more advanced points of Esperanto grammar and develops your vocabulary through a variety of engaging and contemporary themes, giving you the skills you need to respond to a wide range of authentic texts and conversations.
What will I achieve by the end of the course?
By the end of Enjoy Esperanto you will have increased your capacity to understand the spoken and written language, and furthered your ability to communicate with Esperanto speakers, orally and in writing. This course aims to take you from a good intermediate level (B1/B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference for languages / Advanced Low of the ACTFL) and help you progress up to a C1 / Advanced High level.
Is this course for me?
If you already know some Esperanto and want to take it further, this is the course for you. It's perfect for the self-study learner, with a one-to-one tutor, or for the post-beginner classroom.
What do I get?
A coursebook with over two hours of audio online that features:
- Ten units that cover more complex situations than your basic tourist scenarios
- Carefully levelled and sequenced material - a solid path to build up your knowledge
- Insight into Esperanto culture
- Authentic texts, such as newspaper articles, blogs, poems, songs, excerpts and conversations to present the language
- Learn through the Discovery Method which helps you notice patterns and retain the language you learn
- Learn to learn - tips and advice on becoming a better language learner
- Easy to use workbook format.
What else can I use to learn Esperanto?
If you want a comprehensive beginner to intermediate course, you should try our Complete Esperanto.
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 80 years.