This full-color, first edition guide is part of a brand-new series designed for spending one to three days in the top national parks
Whether you're stopping for a day hike or spending a long weekend under the stars, escape to the great outdoors with Moon Best of Zion & Bryce. Inside you'll find:
* Easy itineraries for one to three days in Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, from a morning hike to Weeping Rock, to a day of river rafting, to a weekend exploring both parks
* The top hikes in Zion & Bryce: Whether you're looking to stretch your legs for a couple hours or challenge yourself to an epic trek, you'll find trailheads, detailed trail descriptions, individual maps, mileage, and elevation gains
* Can't-miss experiences: Make it the perfect getaway for you with lists of the best scenic drives, views, picnic spots, and more. Snap a pic on a sunrise hike or get your adrenaline pumping on a white-water rafting excursion down the Colorado River. Explore the beautiful remains of ancient Native American rock art throughout the parks and learn about the Indigenous culture of the area. Find outdoor recreation suggestions for every season, and discover lesser-known spots for avoiding crowds
* Stunning full-colour photos and maps throughout, plus a full-color foldout map
* Essential planning tips: Find out when to go, where to stay, and what to pack, plus up-to-date information on entrance fees, reservations, and safety advice
* Know-how from Zion and Bryce experts Judy Jewell and W.C. McRae
Make the most of your adventure with Moon Best of Zion & Bryce.
Visiting more of North America's incredible national parks? Try Moon USA National Parks.