See Barcelona like a local on six winding and surprising routes past unique shops, bars and cafes, and top sights with MOON BARCELONA WALKS.
Experience Barcelona like a Local: on foot! Wander "Bar a's" ancient alleys and beachfront boulevards, savor the sunshine and sangria, and discover the city's hip hotspots and bohemian hangouts with Moon Barcelona Walks. This full-colour guide features:
* Six customizable walks through the city's liveliest neighborhoods, including El Born, Gracia, Barceloneta, the Gothic Quarter, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
* Foldout maps of each route and a removable full-city map in a handy, portable guide
* "Top Ten" lists for architecture, restaurants, Sunday activities, and nightlife, for visitors looking to hit the highlights
* The top attractions and the best-kept local secrets: Browse designer boutiques and pop in to a trendy coffee shop, or stroll the beaches of Barceloneta to bask in the culture of an authentic fishing neighborhood. Marvel at the Sagrada Familia, or admire gothic architecture as you stroll the medieval streets of the historic barri. Walk through an old Olympic village, wander through Park Guell, and see the famed works of Picasso and Gaudi. Sip sangria by the beach, sample classic and modern tapas, and discover the hippest bars and clubs for a night on the town
* Public transportation options, including the metro, bus, or bike rental
* Tips for first-time visitors, including national holidays, where you'll need to make a reservation, and getting to and from the airport
With creative routes, public transit options, and a full-city map, you can explore Barcelona at your own pace, without missing a beat.
Check out our guides to more of the world's liveliest cities, so you can hit the ground running! Also available: Moon New York Walks, Moon Berlin Walks, Moon London Walks, Moon Amsterdam Walks, Moon Paris Walks, and Moon Rome Walks