The sequel to Born Fearless, the Sunday Times bestseller from SAS legend Phil Campion
Following the phenomenal success of Born Fearless, Who Dares Wins is the long-awaited sequel:
- Wild and Shocking Childhood Stories - A chequered past, from terrible abuse suffered in a string of kids' homes to psychological abuse suffered at a top public school.
- The Royal Hampshires - the so called "green army" and laying the foundation for what was to come.Tales from the the brutal trial of SAS selection, and selected experiences thereafter.
- Adventures in The Gold Mines of West Africa - my time immediately after leaving the SAS, providing private military services across mineral-rich but horrendously war-torn West Africa.
- Frying Alive In Togo - the chilling true story of how I was arrested in Togo, West Africa, for travelling with military equipment (to deliver to a team working in Togo), and how I was left to fry in a steel shipping container.
- Body-guarding The Stars - my life in the world of celebrity. In between my African adventures, I body-guarded the likes of Led Zep, Oasis, Kasabien, Dizzy Rascal and Pro Green. Jaw-dropping stories to quicken the blood.
- Big Phil's War - the gripping, behind-the-scenes stories from my time in Syria with the Free Syrian Forces (YPG/J) and in Northern Iraq with the Kurdish Peshmerga, acting as a roving reporter for Sky TV (and more often than not under fire)