The most comprehensive mini London street atlas showing hundreds of places of interest plus tube and rail stations, car parks and postcode boundaries. One-way streets, banned turns and the Congestion Charge Zone are shown in the central area.
A fully revised edition of this mini street atlas of inner London. The street maps of central London are at 7 inches to 1 mile, with the rest of inner London at 3.5 inches to 1 mile.
- The most comprehensive mini London street atlas.
- Street maps show hundreds of places of interest, tube and rail stations, car parks and postcode boundaries.
- Shows the Congestion Charge Zone.
- Central London street maps show one-way streets and banned turns.
- Tube map.
- Comprehensive index includes postcodes, schools, industrial estates, hospitals and sports centres.
The maps mark every named street, plus car parks, tube, rail and bus stations, post offices, schools, hospitals, police and fire stations, places of worship and many other places of interest. There is also a map of the London Underground. The comprehensive index lists street names and postcodes, plus hundreds of places of interest. Schools, hospitals, railway stations and shopping centres, etc, are highlighted in red, while leisure and entertainment venues such as museums, galleries and sports grounds are shown in blue. Philip's Street Atlas London is suitable for both drivers and pedestrians. For drivers, through-routes are highlighted. One-way streets and restricted turns are clearly displayed along with the Congestion Charge Zone. For pedestrians, tourist sights and attractions are clearly labelled and its compact size fits easily into a briefcase or handbag.