Rachel Ama takes batch cooking one step further, offering three creative and flavoursome ways to serve and use one one-pot recipe. This is fun, fresh, simple and nourishing vegan cooking packed with taste.
Make a big pot/pan/tray, then either freeze it for later, serve it up with simple assembly suggestions or mix it up and transform your dish into another - it's totally up to you! The 30 base recipes each have three ways to be used and offer a range of speedy lunches, weeknight dinners or lengthier weekend leisurely cooking - whip up a quick salad or boil some rice to accompany your base, or add ingredients to create something else entirely.
Transform one-tray Peri Peri Mushroom Feast into either
1. Peri Peri Pittas
2. Peri Peri Charred Sweetcorn Bowls
3. Peri Peri Mushrooms with Potato Wedges & Slaw.
Serve one-pot Caribbean Curried Jack with
1. Coconut Rice & Coleslaw
2. Caribbean Vegetable Patties & Orange Avocado Salad
3. Coconut Flatbreads & Tomato Red Onion Salad
A sumptuous Winter Stew can be served with or turned into
1. Potato Mash & Roast Broccoli
2. Winter Pie & Garlic Green Beans
3. Rich Ragu Rachel shares her vegan store cupboard staples, a list of what she likes to always keep in the fridge and new vegan cooking hacks, encouraging and enabling you to live a vegan lifestyle, simply.
This way of cooking is sustainable and efficient, reducing waste, time and offering relief from the daily question - 'what am I going to make for dinner?' All without scrimping on taste.