Chicago travel writer Rebecca Holland shares her expert perspective on the Windy City, guiding you on a memorable and unique experience
Moon Chicago reveals the Windy City's perfect mix of cosmopolitan culture and Midwestern charm.
* Explore the City: Navigate by neighbourhood or by activity with colour-coded maps, or follow turn-by-turn directions for a guided walk through each neighbourhood
* See the Sights: Relax with the manta rays at Shedd Aquarium, listen to live music at Millenium Park, or take in some modern sculpture at the Art Institute. Venture onto the glass skydeck of the 110-story Willis Tower, or take a river tour of Chicago's historic architecture. Ride the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel, cheer on the Cubs at Wrigley Field, or grab a picnic basket, kick off your shoes, and watch the waves on Lake Michigan
* Get a Taste of the City: Sample Chicago beef at a classic steakhouse, or pick from dozens of high-end farm-to-table restaurants (and don't forget to try the deep dish pizza!)
* Bars and Nightlife: Kick back at an authentic speakeasy before taking in a jazz show, or visit the famous Second City improv comedy club, where many of Saturday Night Live's stars got their start
* Trusted Advice: Local journalist and world traveler Rebecca Holland shares the secrets of her favourite city
* Itineraries and Day Trips: All accessible by bus, train, or public transit, including "A Winter Day in Chicago," "Chicago with Kids,"