In the latest edition of this bestselling travel skills handbook, Rick covers all the essentials and more to help you have an affordable and unforgettable trip to Europe.
You can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to know when traveling through Europe, including how to:
* Plan your itinerary and maximize your time
* Pack light and right
* Find good-value hotels and restaurants
* Travel smoothly by train, bus, car, and plane
* Avoid crowds and tourist scams
* Hurdle the language barrier
* Understand cultural differences and connect with locals
* Save money while enjoying the trip of a lifetime
After 30 years of exploring Europe, Rick considers this travel skills handbook his life's work. He shares his favorite off-the-beaten-path towns, trails, and natural wonders. With this guidebook, you'll experience the culture like a local, spend less money, and have more fun.