Lima resident Ryan Dube provides a comprehensive look at this South American country known for its cuisine, architecture, and world-renowned archeological sites
Your World Your Way!
Once the ancient empire of the Inca, Peru still draws visitors with its blend of mystery, lively culture, and beautiful rugged landscape. Explore with MOON PERU.
What You'll Find in MOON PERU:
* Expert, local author Ryan Dube shares his perspective on his home country
* Full-color guidebook with vibrant, helpful photos
* Detailed directions and maps for exploring on your own
* Strategic itineraries, such as The Best of Peru, From the Inca to the Amazon, Archaeology Intensive, and 48 Hours in Lima
* In-depth coverage for Lima, The Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lake Titicaca and Canyon Country, The Amazon, Nasca and the Desert Coast, The Central Highlands, Huaraz and the Cordillera Blanca, Trujillo and the North Coast, and Cajamarca and the Northern Highlands
* Activities and ideas for every traveler: Wander the cobblestone streets of Cusco, marveling at the Spanish churches built atop massive Inca walls. Try alpaca steaks and sweet corn, or heaping bowls of ceviche. Explore the mystery of the Nazca Lines, or float down the Amazon. Trek (or train) into the cloud forests of the Peruvian mountains to see one of the world's great wonders: the stone city of Machu Picchu
* Accurate information, including background on the landscape, history, and culture
* Handy tools such as travel tip and safety information in an easy to navigate format, all packaged in a book light enough to fit in your daypack
With MOON PERU's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.