Relax in quaint seaside villages, forage for your own fresh seafood, and hike Oregon's rugged, scenic coastline with Moon Coastal Oregon.
Make Your Escape with Moon Travel Guides! Discover incredible hiking, camping, seafood, and wildlife along this picturesque coastline with Moon Coastal Oregon.
Inside you'll find:
* Flexible, strategic itineraries that can be adapted for your schedule, including: "Coastal Road Trip," "Coastal Camping," "Trails and Tidepools," "Save It for a Rainy Day," "Cozy Seaside Inns," "Foraging the Coast," "Surf Oregon," "Top 10 Photo Ops," and "Undiscovered Beaches"
* Honest advice on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, from quaint coastal B&Bs to camping in the redwoods
* Full color photos and detailed maps throughout
* Expert insight from Oregon locals Judy Jewell and Bill McRae
* The best spots for outdoor adventure:surfing, fishing, hiking, biking, whale-watching, and more
* Activities and ideas for every traveler, season, and budget: Hop in the car and take the 101 for a stunning coastal road trip, stopping along the way to explore charming harbor towns. Camp among sand dunes and shipwrecks, gaze at free-swimming sharks at the Oregon Coast Aquarium, or visit one of Lewis and Clark's expedition landmarks. Hike through any of the 80 state parks along the coast, forage for your own dinner of fish, crabs, clams, and mussels, and discover the best spots to catch that perfect Pacific sunset
* Detailed coverage of small towns along the coast, as well as the larger hubs including Astoria, Newport, and Lincoln City
* Thorough information, including background on the landscape, plants and animals, climate, and local culture
With Moon Coastal Oregon's expert tips, myriad activities, and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
Hitting the road? Try Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip. Exploring more of the Beaver State? Try Moon Oregon or Moon Portland.