Latest happenings from Hachette.
13 November 2013
The longlist for the 2014 IMPAC Dublin Literary Award have been announced.
We are proud to have the following titles featured among the prestigious list of nominees:
- The Guilty One by Lisa Ballantyne
- The Teleportation Accident by Ned Beauman
- Gold by Chris Cleave
- The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Green
- The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- The Yellow Birds by Kevin Powers
- Standing in Another Man’s Grave by Ian Rankin
- The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The Dog Stars by Peter Heller
- The Illicit Happiness of Other People by Manu Joseph
A big congratulations from the Hachette team to all our nominees – what an exciting and talented list.
The judges now have the mammoth task of considering each book from the longlist and narrowing it down to a shortlist of up to 10 titles, to be announced in April. The final winner will be announced in June.
For more information about the award, visit the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award website here.
6 November 2013
25 October 2013
22 October 2013
18 October 2013
26 September 2013
17 September 2013
Our authors on tour around Australia.
25 Nov - 11 Dec
Join Luke Hines and Scott Gooding as they discuss their debut book, Clean Living. We all have the choice to have a body that is as fit and healthy as it can be. This can be achieved through optimal training, clean nutrition and adopting a positive lifestyle. Not only can we all attain this, this lifestyle(more)
29 Nov - 11 Dec
Join Mary Ryan’s & the Queensland Cricketers’ Club to celebrate the latest intriguing release from one of Australia’s most charismatic authors. William McInnes delights readers with his droll wit and characteristic insight into Australian life in genres as diverse as memoir, fiction, and even cultural commentary. McInnes grew up in Queensland and now lives in(more)
14 Dec - 14 Dec
Australia’s two-time World MotoGP Champion Casey Stoner will be signing copies of his autobiography, Pushing the Limits, at Dymocks Carindale in Queensland on Saturday 14th December from 1.30-2.15pm. This is an exclusive opportunity to get your money-can’t-buy signed copy of Casey’s story – the perfect Christmas present! ShareEmailPrintFacebookStumbleUponDigg