If you are tired of feeling stressed, working too many hours or just feeling miserable, Carl Vernon's The Less-Stress Lifestyle will help you manage it all.
As a follow-up to his best-selling book Anxiety Rebalance, Carl shares the tools and techniques he used to go from being highly anxious and stressed, to enjoying a lifestyle of freedom and choice.
Carl's advice is that we cannot remove stress from life - it helps us get things done - but when stress starts to take over it's time to take back control.
For example, Carl suggests you should throw away the concept of a work/life balance. Why? Because they are the same thing. Instead he shows you how to use stress to your advantage and gives you the tools to:
- Move stress out of your way using his 'Stress Wall' technique
- Make money work for you, instead of you working for money
- Instantly improve your mood and stay positive with 'The Happiness Trick'
- Get back time and energy by distinguishing bad stress from good
- Effectively organise and manage your life to create more time for the things you enjoy
The Less-Stress Lifestyle is an invaluable guide for the many thousands of people affected by stress and its related disorders and will help you to rediscover all aspects of your life.
Carl Vernon is an entrepreneur, speaker and author renowned for his personal experience in overcoming anxiety after fifteen years.
Since his transformation, Carl has been passionate about helping others overcome anxiety and achieve more than they thought possible by sharing life-changing habits and principles.
Find more at www.carlvernon.com