Start investing in your health now, to improve your chances of enjoying your latter years to the full.
In Live Well to 101, Dr Dawn Harper, from Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies, urges you to start investing in your health now to improve your chances of enjoying your latter years to the full. This book is for anyone who enjoyed and learnt from The Longevity Book by Cameron Diaz or The Optimum Nutrition Bible by Patrick Holford.
We are living longer than ever before. So it's more important than ever that we take good care of our bodies and our health - and enjoy those extra years by keeping fit and well for as long as possible. Leading media medic Dr Dawn Harper has gathered together scientific research, her eight years' experience on Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies and over twenty-one years as a GP for the NHS and on Harley Street to give the latest advice on the diet, exercise habits and lifestyle changes which have been clinically proven to improve longevity and quality of life.
* If longevity is pre-programmed in your genes, is there anything you can do to change it?
* Do people who have more sex live longer?
* Does where you live make a difference?
* What really makes up a healthy diet?
* Is it worth paying for private healthcare or expensive medical scans?
* What secrets can we learn from people who are living well to an older age?
* Will getting a dog or cat add years to your life?
In this fascinating, life-changing book, Dr Dawn gives you a variety of simple tips to help give yourself the best chance to live a long and happy life. There are steps that we can all take, starting now, no matter what age we are each are.