Film photography is back with a bang, and whether you're returning to the genre after switching to digital, or you've just discovered this amazing medium, there's never been a more compelling argument for going analogue with your photography
In a world where we are bombarded with visual imagery, making your photos stand out from the crowd is getting harder by the day, but film will give you that edge - and let you discover a whole new way of shooting in the process.
In this in-depth and inspirational guide, photography journalist Ben Hawkins, and pro photographer Liza Kanaeva-Hunsicker reveal the techniques, tips and secrets for success when shooting film.
- Learn to shoot on film, from the essential basics to advanced techniques
- Make the right choices with an in-depth guide to buying second-hand cameras
- Master the language of film with jargon-free guides to all the vital processes
- Be inspired by advice from a top pro who shoots on film
- Discover the amazing imagery of the new school of analogue photographers