Break-up stories from girls who lived to tell the tale.
Most break-up bibles are full of the same old stories of woe, wrack and ruin...
1. Crying into large glasses of Chardonnay
2. A huge amount of retail therapy and some unwise break-up haircuts
3. Dividing up meaningful CDs and shoving photo frames face down in drawers
But what if ending your relationship was actually the best thing that ever happened to you? What if...
1. You only got together because he was your Transitional man
2. You dumped him because you just don t fancy him anymore and a syndrome commonly known as The Repulsion had set in
3. His mother hates you and never stops reminding him about all the other lovely single girls he went to playgroup with
IT'S NOT ME, IT'S YOU, is the perfect post-break-up companion on the road to recovery. Charlotte Ward takes us on an exhilarating journey, packed full of real-life stories (including the worst of her own). Witty, touching and always honest, this book shows that the Freemale Revolution is most definitely upon us.