Featuring a new foreword and new chapter openers, the second edition still delivers the same message to young readers: feminism is not dead
Now in its updated second edition, FULL FRONTAL FEMINISM is a book that continues to embody the forward-looking messages that author Jessica Valenti propagated as founder of the popular website, Feministing.com.
FULL FRONTAL FEMINISM is a smart and relatable guide to the issues that matter to today's young women. This edition includes a new foreword by Valenti, reflecting upon what's happened in the seven years since FULL FRONTAL FEMINISM was originally published. With new openers from Valenti in every chapter, the book covers a range of topics, including pop culture, health, reproductive rights, violence, education, relationships, and more.
- You're a Hardcore Feminist. I Swear.
- Feminists Do It Better (and Other Sex Tips)
- Pop Culture Gone Wild
- The Blame (and Shame) Game
- If These Uterine Walls Could Talk
- Material World
- My Big Fat Unnecessary Wedding and Other Dating Diseases
- "Real" Women Have Babies
- I Promise I Won't Say "Herstory"
- Boys Do Cry
- Beauty Cult
- Sex and the City Voters, My Ass
- A Quick Academic Aside
- Get to It
Since its original publication, FULL FRONTAL FEMINISM has reassured readers, yeah, you're feminists, and that's actually pretty cool.