By the end of this book you will understand how finance works and ready to apply it to your professional life. Other books only tell you what to do, but Teach Yourself Coach books accompany you every step of the way with their engaging and interactive Workbook Method.
This book guides readers simply through basic financial concepts, until they can understand and interpret published accounts to enable them to evaluate the performance of customers, competitors and suppliers.
The book also focuses on management accounting, helping managers to compile budgets, control and manage costs, justify investment ideas and negotiate for funding and resources with their senior managers/the board and the finance department.
By the end of this book each reader will feel confident:
- managing their business area for improved financial performance
- conversing financially with colleagues, bosses and finance professionals
- setting and monitoring financial objectives and targets for their staff.
Other books help you talk the talk. The Teach Yourself Coach books helps you walk the walk.
Who are you?
* Anyone who wants to impress more and achieve more with their written communication at work
Where will this book take you?
* You will have new skills and knowledge, and be fully ready to use it in a specific writing project
How does it work?
* A combination of practical tried-and-tested advice, and unique interactive exercises
When can you do it?
* In your own time, at your own pace
What else do you get?
* Access to free online videos and printable resources
Why Teach Yourself ?
* Teach Yourself books are trusted around the world and have helped sixty million people achieve their goals"