Liz Earle's Antioxidants gives clear, up-to-date information on these nutrients in action and shows how they can help protect against cancer and heart disease and even slow down the ageing process.
Liz Earle explains how these nutrients protect against cancer, heart disease and ageing and shows you how supplements and delicious recipes can bring them into your diet today.
Bestselling beauty and wellbeing writer Liz Earle's fully revised and updated quick guide to antioxidants, including:
- The science behind antioxidants and how they work
- Their effect on ageing and age-related disorders
- The dangers of free radicals and how to avoid them
- Easy ways to add antioxidant nutrients into your diet
- A sensible and safe guide to choosing your supplements