Dr Rob Yeung is a chartered psychologist of the British Psychological Society with a PhD in psychology from the Institute of Psychiatry (part of King's College London). He is a director at leadership consulting firm Talentspace Ltd, where he works both with corporate clients and private individuals. He helps organisations to hire and develop leaders; he also coaches individuals on both business and life issues.
He is the author of over 20 books including over a dozen bestsellers which have been translated into dozens of languages worldwide. His most popular books include:
* How To Stand Out: Proven Tactics For Getting Noticed
* How To Win: The Argument, the Pitch, the Job, the Race
* You Can Change Your Life: Easy steps to getting what you want
* Confidence: The art of getting whatever you want
* I is for Influence: The new science of persuasion
* E is for Exceptional: The new science of success
* Personality: How to unleash your hidden strengths
His books have gained critical acclaim as well as wider popularity because of his efforts to make rigorous psychology available to the widest possible audiences.
He has written for national newspapers including The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph and Financial Times; he is also a popular commentator on television including BBC, CNN and ITN news programmes.
You can read his blog, listen to podcasts and watch videos at his official website: www.robyeung.com