An entertaining and highly original introduction to graphic design, this beautifully designed book uses puzzles and visual challenges to demonstrate how typography, signage, posters and branding work
An entertaining and highly original introduction to graphic design.
Graphic Design Play Book uses puzzles and visual challenges to demonstrate how typography, signage, posters and branding work.
• NOVEL APPROACH - through a series of games and activities readers are introduced to concepts and techniques in an engaging and interactive way
• HONE YOUR SKILLS or JUST RELAX - contains a variety of games and activities, including spot the difference, matching games, drawing and dot-to-dot
• BONUS CONTENT - includes solution pages, a glossary, sticker sheets, die-cut templates and coloured paper
• EXPERT DESIGNERS - illustrated with typefaces, posters and pictograms by distinguished designers including Otl Aicher, Pierre Di Sciullo, Otto Neurath and Gerd Arntz
• PERFECT GIFT - beautifully designed and produced, this book will be irresistible to anyone with an interest in the art of visual communication
Aurélien Farina is a French Swiss graphic designer based in Paris. He founded Paper! Tiger! studio in 2011, specializing in editorial and print design.
Sophie Cure is a graphic designer based in Paris. She has run her own studio since 2012, focusing on visual identities, editorial design and educational tools.