This book shows you how to identify and understand awkward and challenging behaviours in others, and how to manage them.
Dealing with difficult people - from awkward customers at work to irritating neighbours at home - is a challenge many people face on a day-to-day basis. This book will show you how to:
- Defuse and deal with difficult customers, both on the phone and face to face;
- Manage problems with colleagues in the workplace, including a manipulative boss;
- Handle difficult day-to-day interactions with any people we come into contact anywhere;
- Identify and manage behaviours which can turn a person into a problem ;Improve necessary listening and communication skills;
- Increase self confidence and develop rapport building skills.
This book contains some proven techniques for managing yourself as well as managing difficult people. If you gain a better understanding of yourself, build your confidence and use these techniques, then you ll make your life a whole lot easier.