Dive into a city filled with history, hidden charm, and a killer lobster roll with Moon Boston's expert tips and insider's perspective
Moon Boston takes you on a tour of the city's great pastimes: catch a game at Fenway, watch the rowboats on the Charles River, snag a seat at the bar at the tiny Neptune Oyster, and more.
What's inside Moon Boston:
* Explore the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps, or follow a guided neighborhood walk
* See the Sights: Retrace the founders' footsteps on the Freedom Trail, or peruse French impressionist paintings at the Boston MFA. Experience America's early history at Faneuil Hall or the Paul Revere House. Sail out to see the Boston Harbor Islands and go whale watching, or grab a Fenway Frank and root, root, root for the Red Sox
* Get a Taste of the City: Eat oysters by the dozen, or decide who has the best cannoli in the North End. Sample classic Boston eats like lobster rolls and "chowdah"
* Bars and Nightlife: Live music, craft beer (not to mention the Sam Adams brewery), and dancing 'til last call
* Trusted Advice: Cameron Sperance shares his expertise and love of his adopted city
* Itineraries and Day Trips: All accessible by bus, train, or public transit, including "Boston on the T," "Boston with Kids," and "Good Times in Bad Weather"
* Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps
* Handy Tools: Moon provides background information on the history and culture of Boston, and an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go, packaged in a book slim enough to slip in your coat pocket
With Moon Boston's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Looking to experience more world-class cities? Try Moon Seattle or Moon Chicago. Exploring the area? Check out Moon New England Road Trip.