DON'T QUIT SUGAR debunks the myths of removing sugar from your diet with science, easy-to-understand information and fully illustrated recipes.
Convinced quitting sugar is the key to health? Think again!
Sugar is CRITICAL for minimising stress, supporting thyroid function and optimising metabolism. Eliminating all sugars from your diet WILL do you harm.
In Don't Quit Sugar, Sydney-based nutritionist Cassie Platt (M. Hum. Nutr.):
- explains the very real and serious risks of quitting sugar
- debunks the major anti-sugar myths
- offers a practical guide to integrating the RIGHT sugars into your diet for long-lasting and REAL whole-body health.
Don't Quit Sugar is the book that proves once and for all that it's not only possible but in fact NECESSARY to live the sweet life.
- beautifully illustrated recipes designed to nourish and boost metabolism
- tips for eating out sensibly
- a menu plan to get you started.
Cassie Platt is a qualified nutritionist and her philosophy towards health is grounded in clinical research and the fundamental workings of human physiology.
Cassie Platt is a qualified nutritionist who consults with clients both in person at her Sydney practice and abroad via Skype. Her philosophy towards health is grounded in clinical research and the fundamental workings of human physiology. In her spare time, Cassie is a passionate foodie, personal chef and caterer.