Fifty classic and contemporary cocktails to make at home, from the perfect mojito to a boozy hot chocolate, that require no cocktail-making equipment or tricky techniques.
A step-by-step guide to creating fifty classic and contemporary cocktails, without the need for cocktail-making equipment or tricky techniques.
Whether you're looking for a refreshing drink in the garden or a quick night cap, Mixed in Minutes contains a range of fuss-free cocktails for every time of the day. From an espresso martini to the perfect mojito, a frozen margarita to a boozy hot chocolate, you can recreate your favourite cocktails at home using these quick and simple recipes.
Beautifully illustrated with full-colour photography, this easy-to-follow cocktail book includes:
- Simple instructions for creating the perfect cocktail, without a shaker or strainer
- Cocktail-making hacks - no muddling or shaking required
- Recommendations for garnishes and creative twists
- Average cost of each cocktail
- Recommended pairing for every recipe to spritz your drink and halve its alcohol content
Easy to use and filled with a variety of accessible, delicious and bar-quality recipes, Mixed in Minutes is the go-to cocktail book that makes a lovely gift for your friends or yourself.