The ability to manage difficult people successfully is a crucial skill for anyone who wants to advance their career.
Written by David Cotton, a leading expert as both a coach and a practitioner, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to know in order to manage difficult people successfully.
The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points:
- Sunday: understanding and preventing difficult behaviour
- Monday: developing your skills for managing difficult people
- Tuesday: more advanced skills for managing difficult people
- Wednesday: managing specific types of difficult behaviour
- Thursday: feedback that works and critical conversations
- Friday: managing conflict
- Saturday: getting support and escalating issues
At the end of the book, there are refresher questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience.
So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!