Ordering books for Christmas?
Complete your order no later than Monday 11th December to ensure they get to you in time!
We all dream - and quite often we wonder if our dreams mean anything. As it turns out ... they do! THE DREAM HANDBOOK will help you decode your dreams and provides amazing dream alchemy practices to transform your life.
Your dreams contain wisdom and insight about your waking life - that's why they are so important. Using THE DREAM HANDBOOK you can discover the meaning of your dreams and nightmares, and then apply the dream alchemy practices to create positive life change.
Included is information about how to:
- stop uncomfortable recurring dreams
- identify emotional obstacles and release them
- create more fulfilling relationships
- discover your talents and life purpose
- heal the past
- work with the emotions and feelings in your dreams
- transform fearful dreams into loving visions
- tap into your creative source
- identify your spiritual lessons and move forward
- use your dreams to strike personal and spiritual gold
- design your own dream alchemy practices.
Jane Teresa Anderson is the author of three books on dreams and dreaming. She has presented Dream Talk Back for various ABC AM radio stations in Australia since 1992. Her Dream Network website www.dream.net.au, hosts an active online community of dreamers from all over the world as well as providing over 3,000 pages of dream resources. Though based in Brisbane, she is from the UK originally and has an Honours degree in Zoology specialising in neurophysiology from the University of Glasgow.