More delicious calorie counted recipes for your fast and non-fast days from bestselling author Kate Harrison.
Bestselling 5:2 author Kate Harrison shares more of her favourite easy, healthy recipes with inspiring tips, life-changing stories from 5:2 dieters, and down-to-earth advice on achieving a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
THE 5:2 GOOD KITCHEN includes 75 new recipes with a wide selection of vegetarian, vegan and demi-veg friendly meals, plus dishes free from dairy, gluten and sugar. Like Kate's previous books, every ingredient is calorie counted and the focus is on fresh, full-flavoured meals that can be easily adapted to suit anyone - with variations for fast and no-fast days. It also includes:
- 5:2 Food Heroes: forget over-priced supplements, Kate profiles the natural, inexpensive star ingredients that make you invincible on fast days;
- Inspiring case studies from people who are transforming their lives through intermittent fasting, with amazing changes to their weight, health and confidence;
- Practical advice on making sense of food scares and myths, from the truth about breakfast to the fat vs. carb debate;
- Seasonal meal plans for summer days and winter warmers.
THE 5:2 GOOD KITCHEN offers fresh, balanced meals that put healthy food at the heart of your life.
Kate Harrison is the author of 16 fiction and non-fiction books, including The 5:2 Diet Book, The Secret Shopper's Revenge, and the Soul Beach trilogy for teenagers.
Kate was born in north-west England, and moved home more than a dozen times as a child. Despite writing many 'novels' at school (including a four-part thriller set in Paris), her careers officer told her she'd never make a living from stories, so instead she became a journalist at the BBC, working on news and current affairs programmes including Newsround and Panorama.
In 2012, Kate set up a Facebook group with friends following a fasting diet, and later that year, she combined her own experiences and recipes, plus the group members' own tips, in The 5:2 Diet Book, which became a Kindle and print bestseller, and has now been published all over the world. Her Ultimate 5:2 Recipe Book contains delicious recipes and meal plans, plus stories from people whose lives have been transformed by intermittent fasting. In 2013, she published 5:2 Your Life, which explores how making tiny changes on just two days each week can make you happier as well as healthier! And in 2015, her latest recipe book, 5:2 Good Food Kitchen was published, with great meals for both fast and non-fasting days, plus Making Sense of... a guide to understanding diet research, myths and advice.
Find out more and get in touch at www.the5-2dietbook.com and www.kate-harrison.com
- and sign up for Kate's newsletter to receive free diet tips, ebooks, writing tips and competitions.