A light-hearted look at everything you ever wanted to know about dogs ... but were afraid to ask!
To the untrained eye not much that dogs do makes sense. What possible reason can there be for barking when you're on the phone, smelling each other's behinds and rolling in stuff that stinks Award winning pet experts Dr Marty Becker and Gina Spadafori take you on a trip into the canine mind. You'll also discover:
* How hunting dogs suppress their basic instinct
* Whether Border Collies are the cleverest dogs
* If good dogs go bad in packs
* Why dogs get stuck together after mating
* Whether dogs learn better with praise or punishment
* Why some dogs pump their leg when you tickle their tummies
* Is it possible for puppies from the same litter to have different fathers
* Why dogs cock their heads when they hear unusual sounds
And a few others you've never dared ask!