Learn in a week, what the experts learn in a lifetime.
Public Speaking In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to mastering the art of public speaking, giving you everything you need to know in just seven short chapters. From writing and delivering the content to handling your nerves and avoiding common mistakes, you'll discover how great presentation and public speaking skills can open doors for you in your career.
This book introduces you to the main themes and ideas of public speaking, giving you a knowledge and understanding of the key concepts, together with practical and thought-provoking exercises. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, Public Speaking In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: Write a speech to which people will want to listen that is well-researched, uses stimulating content and is tailored to the needs of the audience
- Monday: Learn how to use effective speaking techniques such as projection, commanding the space and interaction with your audience
- Tuesday: Discover more advanced public speaking techniques such as using audio and visual aids, varying your pace, and adding tone and inflection
- Wednesday: Ensure you are fully prepared through memorizing key points and rehearsing with others
- Thursday: Control your nerves with relaxation techniques and confidence tricks of the trade
- Friday: Engage with your audience