The second edition of this full-colour City Walks guide contains six walkable routes through Paris's most interesting neighbourhoods
Stroll along cobblestone alleys and grand boulevards, discover chic restaurants and trendy shops, and bask in la vie Parisienne like a local: on foot!
* Walk through the city's coolest neighbourhoods like Montmartre, le Marais, Saint Germain, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
* Find your scene with top ten lists of the best restaurants, nightlife, museums, and more
* Get to know the real Paris on six customizable walks: Discover a corner cafe and people-watch from the terrace over lunch. Wander through the Latin Quarter and stroll through the verdant public gardens. Visit world-famous museums and galleries like the Louvre or shop for vintage designer threads. Browse a Sunday flea market for fresh produce and relax in the park with a baguette and fromage under the gaze of the Eiffel Tower. Linger at a trendy restaurant in the up-and-coming Belleville, sip stylish cocktails by the Seine, and dance the night away at the best clubs in town
* Escape the crowds at locally-loved spots and under-the-radar favourites
* Explore on the go with foldout maps of each walking route and a removable full-city map, all in a handy guide that fits in your pocket
With creative routes, public transit options, and a full-city map, you can experience Paris at your own pace without missing a beat.
Hit the ground running with more Walks guides, like Moon Barcelona Walks, Moon Berlin Walks, Moon New York Walks, Moon London Walks, Moon Amsterdam Walks, and Moon Rome Walks.