This brand-new book reveals the top 5 things to do in every state in one inspirational collection, packed with full-color photos and perfect for fans of Moon USA National Parks and The Open Road
From the Pacific to the Atlantic, through prairies and bayous to snow-capped mountains, uncover the best of each state with Moon State by State. Inside you'll find:
* The top experiences in every state: Whether it's a quintessential road trip, bucket-list national park, famous festival, or unbeatable beach, find out what makes each state special
* Unforgettable outdoor adventures: Explore the best national parks from Acadia to Zion. Peep the changing leaves in Vermont or set up camp for a night of stargazing in Texas. Hike to waterfalls in Washington, volcanoes in Hawaii, and stunning arches and hoodoos in Utah, or watch for wildlife in Alaska
* Road trip ideas: Hit the road with lists of scenic drives, coastal getaways, and must-see roadside stops
* Local flavors from coast to coast: Sample hatch chilis in New Mexico and dig in to heaping plates of hot chicken in Tennessee. Spend a weekend wine-tasting in Oregon, try a flight of craft beers in Colorado, or sip authentic Kentucky bourbon
* History and fun facts: Get to know more about each state with historical background, fun facts like state flowers, and books and movies that take place there
Filled with natural wonders, epic outdoor adventures, and local treasures, Moon State by State reveals the unique character and spirit of every state.
Moon USA State by State: Inspiration, experiences, and adventures from coast to coast.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell-and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.