Inside Rick Steves Florence & Tuscany you'll find:
* Fully updated, comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Florence and Tuscany
* Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favourites
* Top sights and hidden gems, from the Uffizi Gallery and the Duomo to a 600-year-old perfumery
* How to connect with local culture: Listen to a street musician's serenade on the Ponte Vecchio, stroll through a morning market sampling freshly-made pasta, and sip full-bodied wines with Montalcino locals at a corner enoteca
* Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
* The best places to eat, sleep, and relax with a glass of Chianti
* Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
* Detailed maps for exploring on the go, including driving tours through the heart of Tuscany and Brunello wine country
* Complete, up-to-date information on Florence, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Volterra, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona, and more
* Covid-related travel info and resources for a smooth trip
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Florence & Tuscany.
Spending less than a week exploring Florence? Try Rick Steves Pocket Florence.