A quick and easy graphic guide to becoming a coffee expert.
Packed with more coffee knowledge than your local roaster and faithful barista combined, this fun, cleverly illustrated, highly informative guide presents a whole new way to understand and enjoy all types of coffee. Perfect for the coffee novice, it's also chock-full of expert information that even the most seasoned coffee lover will find useful and interesting.
COFFEE: IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE includes:
- Profiles of 22 countries that harvest coffee and their multitude of beans.
- Information on the evolution of the coffee bean from the farmer to the roaster and finally to the barista.
- How to properly grind beans for a variety of brews and coffee makers in order to achieve the best-tasting drink.
- How to choose which type of coffee machine is right for you.
- How to distinguish the aroma, body and flavour in every sip.
- Lessons in latte art
...and so much more.