Discover the quirky, unique appeal of these three cities, from ghost towns to hot chiles, with Santa Fe local Steven Horak
Whether you're a foodie, adventure junkie, or culture buff, explore the Land of Enchantment's unique magic with Moon Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque.
Inside you'll find:
* Strategic, flexible itineraries that can be adapted for your schedule, including: "Life Imitates Art," "Weekend Getaways," "Offbeat New Mexico," "Native American Heritage," "Not Just Hot Tamales," and "Mesas and Mountaintops"
* Expert insight from Sante Fe local Steven Horak
* Full color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
* Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
* Notable sights outside of the cities, including: Pecos National Historical Park, Los Alamos, Bandelier National Monument, Acoma Pueblo, the Turquoise Trail, the Jemez Mountain Trail, and more
* The top attractions and unique activities: Take a hike (for a day or even a week) along aspen-filled mountainsides, or ski the thrilling downhill runs of Taos Valley. Discover the contemporary art, film, and music scene in Santa Fe, wander through crumbling Franciscan mission churches, or explore ancient cave dwellings. Uncover New Mexico's countercultural side at quirky stops like the Tinkertown Museum or a ghost town, sample authentic regional cuisine (don't skimp on the hot chiles!), and find the best spots for dining, dancing, and romance
* Suggestions for driving to and around Sante Fe, Taos, and Albuquerque
* Thorough information, including background on the landscape, plants and animals, climate, and local culture
With Moon Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque's curated advice, myriad activities, and local insight, you can experience New Mexico your way.
Exploring more of the Southwest? Try Moon Arizona & the Grand Canyon or Moon Zion & Bryce. Hitting the road? Try Moon Southwest Road Trip.