This full-color, first edition guide is part of a new series designed for spending one to three days in the top national parks, which aligns with the length of a typical Grand Canyon visit
Inside you'll find:
- Easy itineraries for one to three days in Grand Canyon National Park, from a morning bike ride along the South Rim, to a day hike in the inner canyon, to a full weekend exploring the park
- The top hikes in Grand Canyon: Whether you're looking to stretch your legs for a couple hours or challenge yourself to an epic trek, you'll find trailheads, detailed trail descriptions, individual maps, mileage, and elevation gains
- Can't-miss experiences: Make it the perfect getaway for you with the best views, scenic drives, picnic spots, and more. Trek into Havasu Canyon to see stunning waterfalls or drive to viewpoints along Hermit Road. Go on a rafting adventure on the Colorado River and spot wildlife like elk and bighorn sheep
- Stunning full-color photos and maps throughout, plus a full-color foldout map
- Essential planning tips: Find out when to go, where to stay, and what to pack, plus up-to-date information on entrance fees, reservations, and safety advice
- Helpful resources on Covid-19 and visiting the Grand Canyon
- Know-how from Arizona local and Grand Canyon expert Tim Hull
Make the most of your adventure with Moon Best of Grand Canyon.
Visiting more of North America's incredible national parks? Try Moon USA National Parks.