Are you trying to teach your family about gratitude? The Grumbles are here to help . . . they just don't know it yet!
The Grumble family tried not to complain but bills and laundry and sibling squabbles kept everyone rumbling. When Grandma Grateful comes for a visit, things change. Bestselling authors Tricia Goyer and Amy Parker team up to spread an attitude of gratitude.
The Grumbles teach children:
- how to approach life with a gracious mindset
- about core Christian values
- how to seek out the goodness in everything and identify blessings
This picture book is perfect for:
- ages 4 to 8
- a classroom story time focused on thankfulness, kindness, or gratitude
- reading aloud together as a bedtime story
- birthdays, holiday gift giving, or as an addition to your home library
The Grumbles is a sweet, simple, and silly story about how to turn grumbles into gratefulness.