Packed with outdoor adventures and local know-how, the newest edition of the bestselling Moon Glacier National Park is the only standalone guide to this popular park
Through lush green parkland and up to the top of jagged summits, forge your own path with Moon Glacier National Park.
* Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas for day trips, a week on the road, families with kids, wildlife enthusiasts, and more
* The Best Hikes in Glacier: Individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options
* Experience the Outdoors: Trek through fields of alpine wildflowers and walk beneath waterfalls. Go whitewater rafting, cast a line into the Flathead River for wild trout, or hop on a guided horseback ride. Drive or cycle the Going-to-Sun Road, take in views of snowy peaks and glaciers, and spot wild moose or grizzlies roaming the mountainside
* How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
* Where to Stay: Spend a night in a historic lakeside lodge, or sleep under the stars with campgrounds, resorts, and more both inside and outside the park
* Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-colour photos and detailed maps throughout
*Helpful resources on Covid-19 and travelling to Glacier
* Expertise and Know-How: Explore Glacier with former park guide and Whitefish local Becky Lomax
Experience the best of Glacier National Park with Moon.
Visiting more of North America's national parks? Try Moon Yellowstone & Grand Teton. Trying to hit them all? Check out Moon USA National Parks.